We hope you’re enjoying the summer wherever you are! We invite you to celebrate International Daiquiri Day with us (On July 19th)! As a salute to our summer fragrance, Island Punch, we collaborated with Liz Harris, creator of the popular blog Floating Kitchen and Instagram @floatingkitchen in Newburyport, MA to bring you a fun summer cocktail, perfect for celebrating all summer long!
Here’s the recipe for the Island Punch inspired cocktail:
Frozen Mango Raspberry Daiquiris with Ginger
Recipe and images created by Elizabeth Harris of Floating Kitchen, June 2020
Ingredients (makes 2 cocktails):
- 2 cups chopped mango, frozen
- 1 cup raspberries, frozen
- 1/2 cup white rum
- For a mocktail- sub ½ cup any liquid such as Sprite or juice!
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon honey or simple syrup
- 1 tablespoon peeled and minced fresh ginger
- Add all the ingredients to your blender and process on high until smooth.
- Divide the mixture between two glasses.
- Serve immediately.
We hope you join us on social media for Daiquiri day! Be sure to tag us in your posts and enjoy responsibly! Use hashtags #oldwhalingcompany #nationaldaiquiriday to connect to us!
Lauren Hedwall + OWC Family